Archbishop Justin Welby, Professor Mona Siddiqui and guests at Lambeth Palace
CMF is the leading national forum for
- An Inclusive ChristmasWith the approach of Christmas this year, as the Christian Muslim Forum, we wanted to celebrate the way Christians and Muslims come together at this time of year and how traditions associated with the Christian festival have been adapted by other faith … Read more
- Latest news!Check out our latest e-news! And join our mailing list to keep in touch .. If you have news, upcoming events, photos, publications, exhibitions, seminars, community action or celebrations to share, please let us know.
- 2020Let’s move forward into a bright new year with deep conviction in our beliefs, multiple identities, diversity and optimism.
- Muslims & Christians welcome refugeesMosques in North-East London with Churches and Christian groups are working together to sponsor a Syrian refugee family who arrived this summer to start their new life in the UK. The Redbridge Community Sponsorship project – a partnership between South Woodford Mosque, … Read more
- Al-Andalus: the LegacyAl-Andalus was the 800-year period of Muslim rule in Spain, ending in 1492. BBC Radio 3 included a reflection by Andrew Hussey during a day of programmes exploring the music and culture of Al-Andalus. He journeys through Spain searching for its legacy … Read more
- A perfect way of discovering the causes that you are truly passionate about“For me, volunteering extends beyond developing practical and social skills. It is a perfect way of discovering the causes that you are truly passionate about. It is a platform to educate yourself on the many issues surrounding the world, and on the … Read more
- Times journalist speaks about Christian-Muslim fostering story“In August 2017, The Times published a piece with the headline ‘Christian child forced into Muslim foster care’. The story was front-page news the next day as well – and the next – but was it right?” BBC Corrections In an extended … Read more
- Discovering Sacred TextsTake a look at the British Library’s new online resource, Discovering Sacred Texts, featuring books and manuscripts from the Library’s collection as well as videos and teaching resources.