Some of our resources are only available, and visible, to registered members. Use Join/Login on the home page to access them.
Resources produced by the Christian Muslim Forum
- Religious Festivals and Celebrations, 'Christmas Statement', (2006, revised 2009)
- Ethical Witness Guidelines (2009)
- Mosque-Church Friendship (2010), we also recommend this useful resource from Faith Associates Mosque Open Day Guide
- Local Encounter Letter (2010)
- Halal Statement (2010)
- Statement on Violence, Hatred, Mistreatment of Minorities and Terrorist Attacks (2012)
- 'The Edge', report of women's consultation and 'Come to the Edge' conference (2012)
- 'When Two Faiths Meet', Ethical Inter Faith Marriage Principles (2012)
'Abrahamic Dialogue': Training available from The Woolf Institute of Abrahamic Faiths on Abrahamic Dialogue and Interfaith Education
'Bible and Qur'an': a website with searchable versions of the Bible and the Qur'an side-by-side www.bibleandkoran.net
'Christian Muslim Digest': a regular summary of items in the English speaking media involving Christian Muslim relations. Digest
Co-operation Guidelines: An Anglican-Deobandi agreement from Bradford, UK (2008)
'Cross and Crescent': a course on Islam for Christians, more details in this document Cross_and_Crescent.pdf
'Faith and Finance': Christian and Muslim perspectives on 'Faith and Finance'
'Sharing the Space': a report on promoting conversations between Christians and Muslims produced by St Ethelburga's. Download it here
Inter Faith Contact: introduction to inter faith work, a leaflet written by Celia Blackden, Inter Faith Officer for Churches Together in England. Offered to Christians as an opportunity for reflection and an encouragement to further study and prayer.
'Inter Faith Marriage': a Resource pack on inter faith marriage, produced by the inter faith marriage group.